Monday, June 29, 2009

Loverly weekend

IT MAKES ME HAPPY


WOW what a weekend! After rising at 5am to head to bootcamp on Friday, working till 9pm, leaving for Atlanta at 10pm, arriving in Atlanta at 4 am ---- we got told NOPE no room for you right now! It’s sold out and … well … even tho it’s Saturday – it’s technically Friday.


YEA --- so we were told 11am is CHECK-IN (check in) … ok so its 430, we have no hotel room (I’m exhausted and pissed) and we are all insanely tired – so we head down to the baseball grounds to check it out! Go to the old field where the braves play – horse around there – then decided WAFFLE HOUSE (puke) sounds good! Off we go to that place – OMG – what a wonderful group of people dining with us!
No teeth, some teeth, questionable teeth – DING DING DING – you have a job at Waffle House!!!

He enjoys having his pic taken a million times!




Next to the Waffle House is TIFFANY’s … the strip club and a Days Inn – super questionable but looking great for a few hours to sleep. They have a room open yay! So we all pray we don’t get a disease and the car doesn’t get stolen!!!

Around 10:30 we head to our hotel to check-in. Get there and the lovely lady behind the counter informs me that nope, check in is at 3pm. I explained to her, in a very non nice way (yea ok I haven’t showered I’m kind irritated) that the guy at 4am said at 11 we could check in – she informs me in the same manner he would have never said that. I was then told to go to the car! :-)

Berry, Billy, Me and Mo ....



SOOOOOOO … glad that Billy hasn’t beat me, I go to car. Inform Berry and Mo that we still gotta trek around this city – they are calm – I am not. Off to lunch, game starts at 430 … we head back to hotel by 2 – informed to stay in the car – Billy comes back out and has keys! YAY!! We are so happy – and Billy says “I got the parking fee waived for us – oh yea they said “we remember you – left ya wife in the car eh” I guess I have that effect on people


GAME TIME!!!!!!!!!!! It was supppper hot, but I was so excited that we had actually gotten showers – I could have cared less!!!! Game was boring sadly – Red Sox won 1-0, great pitching!!


Ordered out pizza – after Mo and I did some working out to earn points for it!!! YAY WEIGHT WATCHERS!!!! $34 and almost 1.5 hours later we were happy and full!!! Ready for our next days adventures!!!


Game 2 – blah to my Sox – they just know how to give you a headache!! We lost 2-1. Had a great time tho!! I hadn’t been to a game in awhile – it was just LOVELY to get away from Jacksonville with great friends and let loose (ok semi let loose).

Our next adventure will be at the end of July as we head to Birmingham to visit the Parkers! Super freakin excited about this!!! Billy has only a few more shifts and he will be SOLO!!!! Car and all :) … very stoked about this!! It has been a long journey and I’m soooo proud of him!! He has had to deal with a lot!! And I’ll be glad to see some set hours – may not like them hours – but at least I’ll know what they are each shift!!!!


Lost another 2lbs!!! My goal is 50lbs! YIKES RIGHT!! I have decided that I’ll finish out these 6 weeks and then in August/September I’d like to do the bootcamp again!!!!! And/or find a water aerobics class – miss those!!!!


2 more weeks to go with UB :) YAY!!!! Pray I don’t hurt a child – it’s getting close! These kiddos and their attitudes are getting insane! I should call my mom now and apologize for being a smart ass when I was younger … or a few weeks ago ….