Sunday, June 21, 2009

So I have attempted this "blogging" stuff many times. Never seems to last - we shall see about it this time!


My UB Summer program (5 weeks long) will start week 2 this coming week! YAY!! OHH my talk about being exhausted!! I love it - but I get very tired and very annoyed quite fast (especially when the AC is out in our building - 80 smelly kids - not good for my patience). I need to really work on my patience - one of my (and I have few :) ) flaws.




Week 1 of Bootcamp Workout has ended as well. WOW - not AS bad as I thought it would be - but still kicking my butt!! I do hope I see some results from it! I am so tired of "trying" things and nothing working! Course - if I actually tried HARDER maybe I would! I started doing weight watchers in May as well. That I have slacked on - blah!! I am proud of myself for loosing 10lbs tho! As well as cutting back on the sodas I drink! I have had probably 5 Dr Peppers since May 1! That's pretty huge for this caffeine addict!! Abbott has been pretty supportive! He knows I'm a slacker when it comes to this area of my life - and he pushes me constantly! Even when I get pissed and yell at him! :)






Speaking of Abbott - he is now on day 2 of Phase 3 of 4 for JSO! I'm really proud of him! He has to endure ALOT to get to this point and he is doing amazing!! He sees alot of things I'd rather him not see - but I know that he can handle it. I truly don't care to HEAR some of the stuff he tells me but I'd rather him vent to me than someone else - because I'm sure that at times he doesn't care to hear about my work issues! He has good FTO's (Field Training Officers) and has learned alot! I am happy that he has good FTO's and not "odd" ones! I hate to hear my girlfriends gripping about their husbands FTO's ... Abbott does have a good feeling about this FTO and when this Phase is done he will go back to his first FTO and he really liked that guy! They were two peas in a very effed up pod! TOOOOO much alike! HA


THIS FRIDAY me, Abbott, Melissa and Berry are head to Atlanta to see my glorious Red Sox play! I am sooo pumped! It's been awhile since we have been to a BoSox game! It should be a fun time - Berry is a Braves fan (he and Ma Cathy and Julie would definitely get along!! HA)


That is all for tonite! I have the TV too myself so much Law and Order will now be watched!!