Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Summer lovin ...

It's so hot - and I have a long ways to with Baby! Today I am 19 weeks (21ish to go right! AIYE) and this heat is already bothering me - so sad

Over the weekend we hit up our fave festivals that come into town - Shrimp Festival and World of Nations. Shrimp festival was miserably hot - hardly any breeze and the smell of fish/shrimp/craw fish made me ill! HA! Billy on the other hand was in heaven!! I took NO PICS at this festival ... to hot to care I guess!

Billy did snap a pic of Landon in the car after the festival - looking like I felt!

My long legged 2 year old :)

After we got home and napped - Coral invited Landon over for a pool party. These two really crack me up. Landon will yell Coral's name as if to say COME HERE and she will give him this look and typically say HUH? She calls him DD for some reason but he knows and goes to her whenever she beckons for him! They love to dance too! They are a crack up!!


Taking a break to dance - He wanted his shirt up like her bathing suit :)


Swim break to play in bounce house

Back to dancing - Landon doing his infamous move!



Landon slept pretty good after this day :) He and Coral had a blast!

The next day we all (minus Donna and Abby) went to the World of Nations and both kiddos had a great time - even Landon and Coral had a good time :) They love holding hands so when they take off walking the instantly hold hands - we heard lots of "awes" and "so sweet" (he's also been, after they hug when leaving each other, lays a kiss on her .... ummm).






It was pretty hot at WON but the clouds rolled in and sprinkles started up so it was way nicer than the Shrimp Fest for this mama and the smells were WAY BETTER :)

Landon and I are heading to Orlando to meet up with Jude's Mom and Dad aka Mary and Martin for the weekend to celebrate Mary's graduation from seminary! Super excited and thrilled for my sister!! We shall see what kind of trouble we can get into :)