Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Catching Up


We are having another boy :)

:) Ivan Harrison Abbott
I must admit we were both hoping for a girl but I know I breathed relief when we found out another boy :) HA!! At least we SEMI know what to do!!!

The weekend of Mother's Day my best friend Mary graduated from Seminary school in Orlando. That weekend she and her hubby (the greatest co-host evah)  Martin were able to "get us into" Disney World. To be honest I'm not that big of a fan - HOWEVER those of you who know Landon he is insanely obsessed with MICKEY! So I was just beyond thrilled for him! When he saw Mickey he totally freaked out and the look on his face was totally worth the heat of the day! Him and Jude had a great time at Disney!


Meeting Mickey up close!

He love on Minnie A LOT

Jude with Mickey and Minnie
On the tea-cups

LOVE THIS PHOTO

Two very cute handsome boys!
Two very tired boys :)


 Needless to say we had a great time and huge thanks to the Downey's for making this weekend awesome!!

Mother's Day was nice - LANDON :) made me a photo album with lots of pictures in there of himself (he's so vain). Billy had to work - but that evening Jayme made me dinner!


Before Church on Mother's Day

 The splash park at the zoo is finally back open! While looking at animals is fun - this lovely Florida heat is not. So Donna and I tend to take the kiddos the splash park often! One day Abby will be running around with them too!!



BFFs :)

He loves to try and drink the water - ugh

She does too at times ha!


May 26th Billy and I celebrated our 5th Wedding Anniversary! Our plan was to go camping at a local beach! After all bookings were made 3 months prior the weekend came and so did a Tropical Storm! Just our luck!! We were able to stay one night (super windy that evening) but the next day the park was evacuated so we do have one more night down the road we will be going back to camp!



 It was a nice time regardless! It was nice to sit back and relax and not THINK about much!

As  today I'm 23 weeks with Ivan. We are super excited and getting anxious already!!! Landon likes to pat my belly and say baby - which is beyond cute!! I leave with just some random photos :)